Pages

background

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Card

First grade is behind us! Summer is here!
At the last minute, last day of school, I finally put together a card for a great teacher.
Mr. Estrada worked hard for these kiddos.
It was a great experience for first year in school.
We hope to see him next year again :)

The best part was to use some of the new goodies I purchased recently:
Memento inks
Spellbinders dies
Recollection Wood stamp
Inspired By Stamps - Stamps

Inspirations:
IBSC #13
Mojo Monday #246







Thanks for stopping by
XoXo

PennyLine

5 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful teacher appreciation card. Perfect for a male teacher too! I love your approach to the sketch and IBSIC inspiration photo! The twine is the perfect touch!!! Thank you for joining in the fun this week at IBSIC!!! :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great male card, I love the embossed panel. Thank you for joining us at IBSIC. Deb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours are gorgeous! I love all the details and distressing in your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penny, you captured the colors from the inspiration photo beautifully! I'm sure Mr. Estrada will very much appreciate the handmade thank you. :)

    I'm so glad you played along with us at IBSIC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Penny, Just got back from San Francisco today, and I'm going through all of my emails...Your card is awesome!
    Isn't exciting to use new goodies?

    Hugs,
    Martha H.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your words, It's always fun :)