Pages

background

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Rooster Kitchen Wall Art

Just finished this Rooster Kitchen Wall Art a thank you gift for our relatives in New York that we stayed with last month.
Vera has a whole collection of different Roosters in her kitchen, so I thought this one will be a nice addition.
I used the Mojo Monday weekly sketch for composition. Was fun to work on.




 

Was also entered to:
 
The Squirrel and The Fox Challenge #26 - Anything goes.

 
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
Shana Tova,
 
PennyLine

5 comments:

  1. Shut up...that is chicken clucking cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thi is really pretty, Penny! I'm sure your relatives in New York will LOVE it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. So creative design. Thanks for sharing this adorable creation. I appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is that rooster ... love those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful design, the colors are so much fun.
    And thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I'm very happy about it.
    Thanks so much!
    Greetings from Germany
    Anja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your words, It's always fun :)